VACANCY for FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT
This is not a gap year or temporary role.
We are looking for someone who wants a career in hospitality.
- Full time permanent role – approx. 36 hrs per week.
- Successful candidates must be available to work 5 shifts per week between 8am and 5pm, covering 7 days in a rota – we are unable to offer fixed days off.
- Includes some weekends off as part of the rota.
- No evening work.
- Free staff meals.
- Pension scheme.
Blackroot Bistro is a family-owned bistro set within the stunning Sutton Park which attracts around two million visitors a year. We serve great coffees, drinks and food from hearty breakfasts to delicious lunches.
We seek to provide an informal, relaxed and welcoming vibe and strive to ensure all our customers receive excellent service.
About the role:
You will have varied responsibilities and will work closely with our Front of House Manager and team to effectively deliver excellent customer service.
The role will include making great coffee and hot drinks, serving customers drinks and food, clearing tables, washing up, till operation and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
- Hospitality/coffee shop experience preferred
- Experience in a busy customer service environment
INTERESTED? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th June 2023